Don't look good! SMH

Going for the CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Need 24 pts from DEN tomorrow night. LOL…yeah right!!!

Have Gurley…picked up D Williams last night…got 25 PPR pts from him!!!. So,at least THAT…was a good move…BUT…dummy me…sat Evans and played Lockett…(I know, I know…I was just stupid and over-thought everything)!!! :roll_eyes:

Anyway…my opponent is done. 155 PPR pts. As I mentioned above…still got DEN tomorrow night. Sitting with 131.

WISHING Y’ALL A VERY SAFE AND WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!!! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

LOL…wish me luck y’all!!! GRRRRRRRRR

AND…THANKS MORE THAN Y’ALL KNOW FOR ALL THE HELP AND FEEDBACK!!! I’VE COME TO THINK OF Y’ALL AS FRIENDS AND HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO THE DAYS I’VE SPENT HERE WITH Y’ALL MORE THAN I DO A LOT OF MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS!!!

Y’ALL ARE SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE I’VE MET!!! :hugs: :hugs: :beers: :hugs: :beers: :hugs: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Whoops. LOL, 24 pts would just get me the tie, which would then mean total pts for the season would come into play. He’s got me by 16 there. SO…actually need 25 pts. AND…LOL…I don’t see that happening.

I know…stranger things have happened. :smirk: