Double RB Trade

Would you trade James Conner and Le’Veon Bell for Antonio Gibson and Devin Singletary? It’s a 10 team PPR league with 2 RB and 2 flex.

Welcome and this depends on team make up for both teams.

At first, I would say Connor/Bell is the slight value in this trade. Connor is a low RB1/High RB2 with high RB1 upside, health is his big question.

Bell suffers from the Case infection, but since Crowder is the only worthy WR on the team, he will see increased targets in passing.

I see Gibson’s value increasing now that Allen is the QB. Allen is used to passing to RBs, he did have CMC as a teammate (not saying Gibson is on CMC level).

Singletary is the biggest question mark. Moss has been vulturing from him and BUF seems to not like Singletary. In addition, Allen also vultures goal line TDs from Singletary as well.

1 Like

First of all, thanks for the response. This is my exact dilemma. Conner should be the best player in this trade, but he just doesn’t look the same and he’s always injured so I was thinking about selling high.

My biggest question is actually about Bell. How long will Bell be hampered by a bad coach? When will the change be?

Watching Singletary, I think he’s special and those Gibson highlights from college are nuts.

If it changes anything, my other running backs are Miles Sanders, Jerick McKinnon, Latavius Murray, Devonte Freeman, and Damien Harris.

With the RBs you have, I’d sit tight. I have Bell and I think he’s a good player to sit on and sell high if he has a big game at some point. I think you could end up getting a better trade if you wait.

1 Like