‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Doug Martin or Kamara Long Term

Hi guys,

I have Hunt and Fournette as my top two RBs with Jordy and M. Thomas at WR in a full point PPR. I am looking to trade one of the two Dougie or Kamara. Who do you guys like more long term and into the playoffs??

I’m leaning more towards Dougie for Volume but Kamara is getting it done with limited touches after Ingram.

Thank you all!!!

Definitely Doug ROS. He’s the work horse and has some good games coming up.

I’m interested in this one as well. In my opinion I think it’s Martin seeing as he is the workhorse. I think both have similar floors, but Martin has a higher ceiling due to the volume he receives.

I’m looking to trade one of them in a package to a guy who currently is rolling with Gillislee, Crowell and Gore for his RB’s (Yikes). Trying to figure out which guy to hold onto and which guy to try to trade. Trying to get Michael Thomas or Hopkins in the deal. I would be willing to pair crabtree with one of these rbs for Hopkins, for Thomas I could do D. Parker or Kupp with either of the running backs. (12 Team Half point PPR, 1RB 2WR 2FLEX)

My Roster:
QB: Smith, Carr
RB: Freeman, Martin, Kamara, Smallwood, Darkwa
WR: Julio, Crabtree, D. Parker, Kupp
TE: Ertz

His Roster:
QB: Rivers, Flacco
RB: Gillislee, Gore, Crowell, Powell, Forte, Bernard
WR: Hopkins, Thomas, M. Wallace
TE: Doyle

Any thoughts on this?

I would definitely lean Martin due to workload. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE having Kamara on my team, but work horse backs are hard to come by. I’d trade Kamara and a piece to try to upgrade a position. Like Kamara and a WR2 for a WR1.