Down goes Watkins

I’m actually grateful. I don’t need to make that decision. What’s the pecking order? I have DeMarcus Robinson. Does he have more FLEX appeal than:
Matt Brieda
W. Fuller
C. Hyde
G. Everett maybe

1 Like

I say Fuller, then Hyde, then Breida only because of the matchup with the Chiefs. It is not about chasing points so much as it is about this matchup.

1 Like

And you like Fuller over DeMarcus Robinson with Squatkins out? Sammy had his big day as #2 and Tyreek is back. Thoughts?

1 Like

Ya, I missed that Robinson bit. Coffee is still kicking in and countering the hangover. I mean hey, he could be lights out. But do you want to spin the wheel of Chiefs production this week? Fuller is also kinda boom bust but appears more stable as Watson is taking what the defense gives him. So I still say Fuller 1, then Robinson, then Hyde

1 Like

Right on brother. I believe I’ll follow that route
#FootStrong :muscle:

1 Like

Don’t fight it! Football Sunday! Roll that buzz out and keep it goin! Woooooo!
#StylinAndPROfilin!
:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Gramercy_Riffs cracking another beer, need the hand shakes to go away :joy::rofl::beers::beers:

But I still stand pat. I’d roll with Fuller first, then Robinson, then Hyde. This is a little tough, I have Hill in a league and plan to sit him in favor of Gallup and Hyde. Maybe they deliberately try to feature Hill, maybe he is a decoy, but this Chiefs WR core is tough to gauge. Everyone tries to grab the next waiver hotness only to see a relative bust the next week…

1 Like

I like Breida and Fuller

1 Like

Haha! we been cracking em and twistin em for hours out here my man! Ready to roll! Waiting for consensus FLEX appeal on ESPN.

Fuller or Brieda. Hill is in so I would avoid other KC WRs if you have other flex options.

2 Likes

Ugly start, let’s see what Houston does now!

1 Like

Yeah. Either team can take the top off. Hill 44 yd td. Wow. Makes me think Watkins is a bust

1 Like

What happened to the cowboys? Was Jason Garret calling plays? He should be fired at this point.

1 Like

He’s on the hot seat. Jerry Jones isn’t happy and sort of responded with no comment when asked about Garrett’s future. Kellen Moore calls the plays. Ex Boise State qb

1 Like

But Tony Romo and even Terrel Owens was trashing their predictability and the “Garret effect” by just doing dumb crap the whole game, and how no one was high fiving Garret after the Jets were held to a FG so the Cowboys had a chance to tie…

1 Like

Wow. Yeah I was so disappointed in my teams yesterday, I didn’t stick around at my buddy’s for highlights and nightcaps. There have been some really unexplainable, desperation, WTF calls by coaches recently. Hind sight being 20/20 if those worked they’d be called geniuses. But in the context of real life those were calls highly unlikely to succeed, so it’s like…WTF!?