‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Draft Advice for this guy

I got the 6th pick. PPR league. 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 Super flex…

If Bell, Gurley, David Johnson, Antonio Brown and Zeke go 1-5 before me, who do you take?

I’m debating between Saquon, Hopkins and Melvin Gordon but open to someone else.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller??

I think I’d take Saquon and don’t look back. Looks the real deal, will get more than enough rushing and receiving volume to have a shot at being the number 1 RB on the year, worst case he’ll still be an RB1 regardless.

I’m big on Gordon! But you can’t go wrong with any of those choices in my opinion!

If I’m going RB, I’m going Barkley with that pick (assuming he’s still there of course). He’s got the kind of generational talent that makes me think he could be a top 3 back this year in the league.

He flashed in limited action in preseason and I watched that play that he “tweaked” his hamstring on and his speed and ability in the passing game look polished and NFL ready as well. (if you haven’t seen the clip check it out, he flat out torches the two DBs and makes a finger tip catch down the sideline that most WRs can’t make). He’s got all the tools and the opportunity to be a high end elite fantasy back.

I do like Gordon too, but he’s failed to improve on the questions surrounding his efficiency (sub 4 YPC is offset by volume) but until he does that, he’ll float in the bottom half of the RB1 convo for me.