‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Draft advice

I’m in a 12 team standard league with 3 keepers. I traded a lot last year and kind of gave up too much… My keepers are DJ, Alshon, and im still deciding on spencer ware or D martin. I gave up a lot but I have a 1st round and 3 second round picks and of course all the late rounds. Sense we have keepers would a 1st round be too early for Mixon? I’m sure Fournette will be gone but if he isn’t should I take him in the first? Any advise would be great.

The reason I am asking about the rbs is because I don’t believe in drafting high in WRS. I traded away AJ, TY, and fitz last year and still made it to the championship because I was smart on the waivers. We have a flex in our league and there is nothing like having 3 stud rbs.

Given your strategy, why don’t you keep DJ, Ware and Martin?

Mixon has a rather elevated ADP at the moment… just don’t forget that his coach doesn’t like to rely on rookies, and he’s part of a 3-headed monster with Gio & Hill.

I’d keep Martin as well, but I think I’d take the chance on Mixon. I don’t think Gio will be available 100% early. I know coach doesn’t like rookies, but if Mixon gets a chance to shine early, they’re going to see how far he can go.