‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Draft Advise 16 man Full PPR, Flex, Super Flexs, IDP

Ballers,

Seeking advise on how to tackle a big league draft with the following positions in a FULL PPR scoring format:

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR/RB
1 WR/TE
2 WR/RB/TE
1 IDP
1 K
6 Bench

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

For reference here is the IDP scoring format:

Defensive Players League Value Yahoo Default Value
Tackle Solo 2 1
Tackle Assist 1 0.5
Sack 3 2
Interception 3
Fumble Force 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Pass Defended 1
Block Kick 2
Tackles for Loss .5 0
Extra Point Returned 2

1. Last pick K.
  2. Depending on your stat setup for the IDP I would go IDP 2nd to last. Unless they can bring real value to your score, then I would draft a stud IDP before I go for my 5th and 6th bench spots in a 16 team league.
  3. Wait on QB just not as long. If you have a huge gap between your picks (picking first or last in a round) then grab a QB once everyone else fills up their QB. Last thing you want is everyone to have a QB, you pass on a QB at the 7.01 pick and then a big run of backup QB happens before you get to your pick at 8.16.
  4. In really big leagues like this I like to alternate the best I can between RB and WR each pick. I def go RB first, then WR though since you have to play a RB each week. You aren’t obligated to play a WR each week although you probably will.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the insight! I updated my post with IDP scoring. Does this seem different from traditional IDP scoring and do I need to deviate to get a stud IDP? I haven’t had a league where I have drafted a IDP before.

It looks relatively standard, however I tend to go for D-Ends or Linebackers when playing IDP. If you can get Joey Bosa or JJ Watt type talent I wouldn’t mind reaching for them. 8 of those stats can very easily be accomplished by a D-Lineman. Strip sack, safety, tackle for loss, all that is quite common.