‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Draft Feedback - 10 team 0.5 PPR

Hey all, would love some feedback on my main money draft league. Hoping to defend the #footclan title this year!

Got the 9th pick in a snake redraft, 10 team 0.5 PPR. 1QB | 2RB | 2WR | 1 RB/WR flex | 1 TE | K/DST.

QB: Watson

RB: Melvin Gordon, Christian McCaffrey, Ingram, Kerryon, J Williams, Mack

WR: Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Hogan, K Benj, Edelman, Ridley

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: Empty until kickoff

DST: BAL

Thanks all!

wow, considering you took a higher end draft pick QB and TE, this team is surprisingly balanced. the fact that they let CMC fall to you in the 3rd is insane value. and even after that you were able to get a nice stash piece in ingram, and kerryon. thats my one complaint though. youre really going to have to hope for no injuries for the first 4 weeks. kerryon probably wont be super involved, and ingram wont be involved at all. so if gordon or CMC goes down… youre left with very little point potential right now. other than that, you have a really good QB, a really good TE, fantastic WRs and RBs with good to great depth behind.

Thanks! Once I scored CMC in the 3rd, I had to go a few high risk/high reward players to keep in contention with the teams who have one of the Big 4 RB’s + AB. Hoping no injuries here and I can keep just one QB and TE on my roster while taking fliers on RB/WR’s through the first half of the season.

Appreciate the feedback, depth in the first four weeks is definitely my worry. I’m hoping Gordon, CMC, J Will will be my constant 2RB/FLEX starters until Ingram comes back as RB1, or Kerryon/Mack emerges as weekly starters. Hogan will also be my weekly starter unless K Benj/ARob prove themselves as weekly WR1 upside.