Draft Night Grade

I just completed my draft in a 12 team standard league and just wanted to get some advice on how I did, my team is below:

Kyler Murray
Cooper Kupp
DJ Moore
Zeke
Joe Mixon
Logan Thomas
Trey Sermon
Jerry Judy
AJ Dillon
Marquez Callaway
Trey Lance
Bryan Edwards
Todd Gurly (Got him with my last pick as a flyer in case he gets picked up by the Ravens)
Patriots Defense

Trey Lance. Trey Lance. Seems like every “Rate My Team” post this week has proudly included Trey Lance–like, “Hey, my draft was going so swell I decided to just waste a pick on a guy who probly won’t start this year, and my team still kicks butt, right?”

NO! There’s no reason for Trey Lance to be drafted unless you’re in a dynasty league. If your team has Trey Lance on it, it could have kicked MORE butt with literally ANY OTHER player who will log a snap in the NFL this year.

AND you wasted a pick on Gurley, AND you wasted a pick on Bryan Edwards, though I can at least see how that might be considered a legitimate flyer (but no, it was just a wasted pick when you consider that guys like Amon-Ra St. Brown were probly still on the board). AND you basically wasted a pick on Marquez Callaway, since none of your starting WRs have byes in the first month, and Callaway will be back on the bench once Michael Thomas returns. So can you win a league burning 5 out of 14 roster slots? Probly not.

How did your draft even go? You picked Zeke and Mixon 1-2 and then stopped picking until Round 5? There are literally no legitimate 3rd or 4th round players on your roster.

D-