Draft Question .5 PPR One player Keeper

10 team .5 ppr one player keeper league. I am keeping Diggs for a 6th and have second pick, 15th (swapped 19 and 15 with the player keeping kelce for a 2nd rounder), and 22nd pick. I think I am going Kamara at 2, Ridley at 15. Think I should I go with someone like Swift/Carson at 22 or grab another top receiver (keenan/robinson) for a flex or Waller if he is there? The drop off at runningback is huge by the time I come around at 39.

Players being kept: Gibson, Diggs, DK, Mclaurin, Dobbins, Kelce, Jefferson, Montgomery, Claypool, Dalvin Cook

Why would you not take Derrick Henry with #2 overall and roster the player with the best chance of being the overall #1 RB this season? Pairing Henry with Carson would be pretty solid, but you could see who’s available at 15 too. If you could get an RB2 like Najee Harris or Joe Mixon at 15, you could probably come back with CeeDee Lamb at 22 and not lose anything.

So yeah, probly lots of good options at 15 and 22–but I wouldn’t waste a pick that early on a TE.

Henry and Kamara seems like a coin flip to me and I know Najee will be gone at 13 or 14. I was between Mixon and Ridley at 15 but I had Mixon last year and his injury at the end just left a bad feeling with him this year. Interesting idea with coming back with Ceedee at 22 though. Thanks