Draft question, HELP!

Keeper League PPR 6pt QB scoring: I have the 3rd pick of the draft. The player that has the second pick has a keeper there so he won’t be picking. Essentially I will have the second pick of the 1st round and have a tough decision to make. My keepers are JuJu and Tyler Boyd so I already have 2 good WRs…What should I do with my 1st pick!? Top Players available are Davante Adams, DeAndre Hopkins, Odell, Tyreek Hill, LeVeon Bell, David Johnson, Todd Gurley, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon. I wanna take Hopkins or Adams but don’t wanna be stuck with RBs i can’t count on…but I also don’t see an RB available that i’m super comfortable taking 2nd overall.

Based on your facts: David Johnson would be my choice. If you had to go WR Adams followed by Hill. Being balanced is more important to me and Johnson should be heavily targeted in passing game.

Thanks. I was also thinking if I took Adams or Hopkins I could get decent RBs with my next 2 picks in rounds 3 or 4. Guys like Josh Jacobs, Aaron Jones, Fournette, etc.

Personally I’m worried about this finally being the yr DHops gets injured. He had a bad shoulder injury last yr and just have a gut feeling he maybe due. And Chiefs have so many speed burners Hill can’t get covered tight as much.

David Johnson

If Cook stays healthy that dude gonna be a top 5 rb

I agree but I’m very concerned with his history of soft tissue injuries. Cant afford for my 1st pick to have a predictable injury

1 Like