‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Draft strategy 12 team PPR with #12 pick

Looking for some draft strategy ideas for a 12 team PPR league with the #12 pick. Here are the basics, 1 QB, 2 RB 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 TE and the rest is the usual suspects.

I’m thinking best pass catching RB-RB picks with # 12 & 13 and here’s why. The WR depth seems to be deeper from picks 15-30 than for RB. There could be some quality 70-80 catch WR’s available for the 3rd & 4th rd (picks 36 & 37).

I’d like to hear other thoughts and good luck in your drafts. Thanks in advance!

Be water … be water.

I love the idea of getting 2 of those top rbs, especially if they are pass catching ones. But don’t force yourself into that corner if the talent is not there. If it happens tjen fantastic, it’s a fuckin amazing start. I would just suggest thst if the rb talent is far lower than the wr talent, take your top rb1 guy, and then get your top wr1 guy too. Nothing wrong with having 1 of each. In fact it can be nice, because maybe a fantastic rb falls to your 3rd pick, but you are pushed into a corner from already taking 2 guys. Just my 2 cents.