Draft strategy kamara/Thomas

12 team full PPR. One keeper is a first rounder (for everyone). I have kamara.

So looking at who will be available to me at my pick (5), I’m curious to your thoughts.

Thinking I want a top tier WR if possible. Most likely to be available will be: Tyreek Hill, Michael Thomas, juju. Running backs would be Dalvin cook, Damien Williams, James Connor, mixon.

So I would really like tyreek or juju, but if neither of them make it to me would you go RB? Would you still draft Thomas even though I have kamara?

Thanks guys! Getting close!!

Yeah i would be pretty comfortable with Thomas and Kamara on the same fantasy team. I’m not sure if I’d prefer Mixon though. But Saints should score a lot so I’d be good with having a large percentage of that scoring on my team.

1 Like

nothing wrong with Kamara and Thomas… id take thomas even if JuJu is available i think there’s more upside and JuJu will pull most coverage

1 Like

No issue for me on having both guy. You’re talking about a WR1 whose involved every week & a RB1 who is gamescript-proof

1 Like

If you have Kamara, I would go JJSS or Hill. But honestly, if you can get one of the other workhorse RBs in the 2nd round, wouldn’t be a bad strategy either…

1 Like

I’m leaning Hill right now if he is available but good to know that having both shouldn’t be a huge issue. Thanks all!!

1 Like