Draft Tonight 5th pick PPR

Who would you take? Currently I am between chubb and adams. Thinking the top 4 picks will be McCaffery, Cooks, Kamara, and Henry(maybe).

I would go Zeke at 5 if he’s available and take whichever of the four you expected to go if he’s not

I’m not in on Zeke this year, I think his best days are behind him, I know he is still young and can bounce back but I would rather stay away. I’m hoping somehow Kamara falls to me, I don’t really see it happening but I am hopeful.

I personally love Zeke this year and expect a Top-3 finish, but if you don’t feel great about him, I don’t think Aaron Jones would be a reach there at #5 (even with Bakhtiari starting the season on the PUP).

1 Like

I am also in on Zeke this year and took him 5th in my draft as well. But you gotta like and be comfortable with who you’re taking.

I personally like to go RB first but I wouldn’t fault you if you took Adams. If you truly don’t want Zeke, I wouldn’t write off Ekeler at 5 since this is a PPR league, he could be poised for a huge year.

1 Like

I am never taking a guy who has a career-high of 3 rushing TDs in the top 5.

The RBs with the best chances of being the overall #1 RB this season are, in order:

Derrick Henry
Ezekiel Elliott
Christian McCaffery
Dalvin Cook
Aaron Jones

So if you have the fifth pick, you are guaranteed one of them. Just take the highest name remaining when you’re on the clock.