Drake+Edmonds for CEH? Fair?

Potentially hopping on the wagon of shipping off Drake for something usable. The upside for me is that i’m not too shabby at RB, with my group being Hunt, Robinson, Drake, Edmonds, Gaskin, and Michel(IR). Now i got lucky this week flexing Drake by getting a salvaging TD, but i’d likely flex Edmonds or Gaskin moving forward.

Is packaging Drake and Edmonds together a worthy package for an upgrade at RB? Was trying to get a more conistent RB but currently need him for RB2/Flex duties.

Thoughts anyone?

I think you would be lucky getting somebody to except that trade. If you can, I would do that trade 10/10. Especially if you’re already that deep at rb

If ECH is reaching, who is in the wheelhouse of a combo of Drake and Edmonds? It locks up the cardinals backfield, and with the workload heading in the direction of 50/50 they are both going to have flex/RB2 upside?

Wanted to reopen this discussion to see if thoughts have changed at all with the Bell signing. CEH owner messaged me last night saying how pissed he was about the signing, which could mean he’s tilting. Currently both Drake and Edmonds have flex appeal with RB2 upside, but what is CEH’s floor/ceiling with Bell there?

I think it’s probably a fair trade, with the AZ backs you can use both for now and either Drake gets right and will be a high end 2 or Edmunds takes over and will be a high end 2 so you would lock up that production if you have both. Though it could just be a split each week ROS and you’ll have to start both each week or you’ll be guessing who will go off.

CEH could, and really short of Bell magically turning into the player he was at PIT, will be a RB2 ROS. Has upside still playing for KC but also has a lot of risk if you don’t have Bell, just in case he takes the high value work or worse the whole backfield. If you can cope with the risk, which i think you can then i would roll the dice and go for it, play to win.

1 Like