‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop Amendola for Beasly? Need a win!

In a PPR league, my starters are:
AJ Green
Golden Tate
Cooper Kupp (currently in FLEX, likely to be swapped)

The players I have on my bench
Crabtree
Marshawn Lynch
Zach Ertz
Amendola
Carson Wentz
Ravens Defense
Kareem Hunt

Amendola has a great matchup for end of season/playoff runs. (I’m in the hunt, not guaranteed). So I need to play for wins. Should I drop Amendola who is questionable and had 3 horrible weeks in a row, and pick up Cole Beasely who had a monster week and Dez is banged up.

Who would you drop for Beasely (best option on waiver) or would you roll with one of my options? Would GREATLY appreciate any help! Best of luck to all!

I think the Beasels will see more action this week but I get a feeling like Jason Witten will be the big benefactor to Zeke and Dez being out but I like him more than Amendola this week.

I’m thinking another disappointing week for Amendola. From what I hear Denver is missing the presence of TJ Ward and and it’s funneling targets to TE’s so Gronk will smash this week. I don’t like Amendola at all because he can’t stay healthy and with so many pass catching RB’s I wonder if that’s a major reason for the lower production.

Kupp’s getting a lot of talk about his red zone usage so he could be that high risk guy you flex and pray he pays off. In ppr he’s been good so maybe roll with him.