‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop anyone for OJ Howard or Marlon Mack?

10 teams, full PPR, redraft. I am 2-3.

Would you drop anyone for Marlon Mack or OJ Howard?

QB: Patrick Mahomes
RB: Sony Michel
RB: Alfred Morris (stream fill-in :/)
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Juju Smith-Schuster
TE: Trey Burton
W/R/T: Josh Gordon
DEF: Houston
K: Justin Tucker
BN: Jared Goff
BN: Geronimo Allison
BN: Mike Williams
BN: Matt Breida
BN: Ronald Jones
BN: Leonard Fournette

Really the only one I’d consider is Goff. And he’s a great QB but you’d just rarely play him over Mahomes IMO. Could even be able to package him in a trade somehow

Mostly holding on for hopeful trade value at this point really (especially since he and PM have same bye week) but also would hate for JG to get 40 points again and it be against me

You could even trade Mahomes if you wanted. I would be fine with Goff as my starter ROS

You have 2 top 5 QBs. Take one of them + an RB or WR and trade for another start worthy RB.

Haven’t been able to find anyone to bite, everyone either has a top QB already or is streaming and not willing to give anything up for a QB of value.

Even if its something of a very minor upgrade. Like for example taking Adams + Mahomes and getting someone like Nuk/OBJ/MT/AB or JJSS + Mahomes for Keenan Allen or Thielen or something, I think it’s worth it.

Both super minor upgrades and buy low opportunities but frees up a bench spot.

Dropping Burton straight up for Howard is fine to. I’m probably in the minority here but I think Howard is a better play than Burton ROS. Even with him splitting time with Brate. Howard is a superior talent.

That Mahomes trade would not be worth it at all…I strongly disagree with that

just an FYI for how little this league values QB… Big Ben is on free agency right now

In a single QB league, when I can get any type of value for QBs, I take it. You’re never starting both so it’s just sitting on your bench. ANd like you said, everyone already has a top one or streaming already so not giving up anything of value.

Either way, to each their own. Just my own opinion anyway. If I could give up adams + Mahomes for AB or Nuk, I would and then go pick up howard. Basically becomes Adams + Mahomes for Howard + AB.

Ben sits on my waivers in my single QB leagues as well. Everyone is pretty sophisticated. There’s like 4-5 guys who have a season long QB and remainder all stream on a weekly basis. Ben is not worth rostering season long. His splits are awful and he’s really only startable in half the games.

Don’t Goff and Mahomes have the same bye?

Haven’t seen anyone talking about Mack… not sure how to feel about him. I’d like to take a chance kn him, but feel like they’ll be in negative GS a lot, forcing Hines on the field more often