Drop Cards DST and pick up Steelers?

I just picked up AZ def when another player dropped Pitt. Should I grab Pit or stick with the Cards. I’ve been streaming defenses and in 2nd place. Thanks in advance!

Personally I picked up the cardinals in all my leagues this week.

1 Like

i had been holding Pitt for this week, but AZ became available. Im starting AZ over Pitt. just a better matchup with less risk even tho the steelers d line is looking good right now. But AZ at home against a team thats packed it in except for derek carr, who hopefully tries to force balls… that turn into pick 6’s

Im streaming as well this year and was on a nice hot streak until the jets blew up in my face last week. think im 2nd in DST points as well.

1 Like

Well you’re in good company with the Jets blunder against Matt fuggin Barkley. Took an L last week because of it. Wary of streaming defenses now

1 Like

I actually picked up the Cards on purpose for this weeks matchup against Oakland, they are a consensus start of the week on a few websites I’ve read already

1 Like

Oakland is the new offense to attack like everyone was with the bills, I’m about to pick them up

1 Like

Stick with cards. I picked them up last week looking ahead to this Raiders game, who are actively talking now.
I’m stashing my Bears D on the bench and have the Broncos also for week 14+15 to flex in ahead of the Bears.

1 Like

I picked up Az this week, didn’t have the option for steelers but I am confident in AZ this week

1 Like

I picked up Ariz. Also used a waiver on it because the league is very tight. This has worked a couple of times since nobody is willing to use a waiver on a defense. Sounds stupid I know but it could come down to point totals, not record in the end for the playoffs. The other times I did it I hit pay dirt and this Ariz/Oak game looks like those with a weak team facing a solid defense.

1 Like

The Steelers have been a solid fantasy D so far aside from 2 games. I think they’re a good option at home a little revenge from last years embarrassing playoff loss to Jax, but after this week schedule gets tough so if it’s a 1 week thing you can’t go wrong with either if it’s multiple then I’d be cautious what you’re getting past this week

1 Like

Thanks fellas, I’m keeping the Cards. And I too was burned by the Jets D in both my leagues last week…

1 Like

Keep the Cards, I wouldn’t trust the Steelers. I believe they’re playing @Jax but correct me if I’m wrong though. Fournette added back into their offense could pose a potential threat.

you are correct my mistake they’re @ JAX