‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop Coleman?

Hey guys, what should I do with Tevin Coleman? He’s been pretty awfull the last few weeks and I certainly can’t trust him going into the my playoffs this week against the Saints, should I cut him for someone like Peterson or get a depth receiver?
My other RBs are Sanders, Snell, Connor and Jacobs
Thanks everyone!

Same here… I think I’m going to drop if he does absolutely nothing Week 14 due to having a bye.

If you also have a bye, I’d be trying to go for Mostert first and see what happens if you reallllly want a SF RB, then decide the drop from there, I don’t LOVE their matchups overall for the last 2 in playoffs anyways. One is a divisional game and well, the Falcons Defense is a wildcard at this point now. Coleman, Mostert, and Breida are not studs or anywhere close, so if the matchups are uncertain, I wouldn’t trust them.

Jacobs for sure, I’d probably roll Snell if Connor is out, but if Connor’s in, I’d run Sanders because I just don’t trust that guy to survive the playoff infinity gauntlet and just be snapped away.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have first round byes in my league so I can’t wait and see, but Adrian Peterson is on my waiver and Washington can’t throw so I’m thinking of grabbing him or picking up Cole Beasley or Anthony Miller for Coleman my other WRs are Thomas Adams, Gallup and Anderson