Drop Dion Lewis?

He hasn’t been able to do much for me this year is there any reason to keep hold him or should I try to pick up the Colts or Redskins Defense for this week if not then maybe try getting Kearse or Gabriel

yeah Dion Lewis is droppable, so if you want to stream a D or get another position player instead of Lewis go for it…

1 Like

Would u trade Edelman for Kerryon??? My WRs are Adams Gordon Edelman Ridley and Coutee

Yes, if you need RB depth then Edelman for Kerryon is a good trade that you win if you can pull it off…
You have good depth at WR and can afford to sacrifice Edelman for RB depth…

1 Like

Well, he’s droppable but he’s also the type of player that will be picked up by someone in your league. So he has some trade value and could be packaged in a deal if you can target a league mate who values him.

1 Like

My RBs are Kamara Hyde Lynch AP Lewis and Foreman… worty adding him and trading two RBs for one WR?

You lost me now…
Trading 2 RBs for what WR? Where did this come from? Need more details what you talking about…

The previous comment mentioned trading away your Edelman to get Kerryon…That I would do…

oh I get what you are saying now…
trade Edelman for Kerryon, then try to package 2 RBs for an upgrade at WR…

That is tough because startable RBs are much harder to find than WRs…,.

But in general if you can package two lesser players for a much better player then do it…
In trades you want to get the best player out of the transaction, so if you package 2 low end RB2s for a WR1 then yes do it…

1 Like

My bad haha I wasn’t that clear and I was thinking Lynch and Hyde for a good WR1 is that a good idea if I get Kerryon

yes absolutely…
If you get kerryon, then can package Lynch/Hyde for a WR1 I would do that

This is hard for me to say, because I love stacking RBs…
But Lynch has what could be a serious groin injury, and Hyde has over-performed thus far this season…
So if you can combine them for a top tier WR and that is what you need I would do it…

1 Like

Someone like hill or Diggs a good target? OBJ too high to go for huh?