Drop Gallman for Akers? 0.5 ppr

With Danny Dimes going down and Freeman potentially coming back are we worried about Gallman’s production?

No, he might even be leaned on more. It’s not like Danny Dimes is a field spreading QB that opens up the run game. Gallman has done very well this year whereas Akers is still in a 3 man RBBC. That being said, I’m high on him and think you should explore dropping someone else for him, just don’t think you should drop someone that’s performed as a solid RB2 on the hope Akers booms

1 Like

Fair enough those are solid points.

Separate question: looking at weeks 15-16 standards scoring who are your top 3? Gallman, Akers, Dobbins, Taylor, Gaskin

Assuming Taylor and Dobbins are fine returning from COVID positives, I’d go:

Taylor
Gallman
Dobbins

In standard. Taylor has very favorable matchups especially for his RB type; Gallman is the workhorse even with Freeman coming back; and, I think Dobbins was starting to break out as the 1RB for the Ravens who will need to rely on the run to make the playoffs. Also has JAX week 15

1 Like

That being said, wouldn’t be shocked if Akers takes over, just can’t rely on McVay to stick with one RB this year. Thankfully made sure to trade away Henderson for some value while I could

1 Like

Love it! Appreciate the advice!

1 Like