Drop Goff for Jimmy Guap?

I have Kyler Murray as my every week starter. I have Goff on the bench for the majority of the season. Jimmy G is on the wire, should I drop Goff and pick up Jimmy G to start for this week???

1 Like

You should definitely drop Goff. My model has him projected to be the QB29 rest-of-season and the QB31 Weeks 14-16. Unfortunately your other options are not much better. Murray is playable in the playoffs (he’s projected to be the QB10 Weeks 15 & 16), but his next four weeks include three bad match ups and a bye. Garoppolo is your best bet for this week. I have him projected to be the QB11 vs. Arizona. After that, though, he’s projected to be the QB29 Weeks 12-16. So this week play Jimmy G., but I’d start looking for Week 12 options when Murray is on bye.

My full QB projection model is below, hopefully it can help you find some other options for next week. If it helps, please check out my weekly streaming post with models for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Week 11 post is here. Comments and feedback are welcome. Good luck!