‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop Hogan, add Chubb?

My other WRs are (currently): JuJu, Cooper, Brown, Agholor, Lockett, Shepard (and Hogan). My RBs are Gordon, Fournette, Michel, Yeldon, Hyde and Lewis. We play a 3 WR 2 RB and 1 Flex lineup (full PPR). The best available WR on waivers are Higgins, Jakeem Grant, Albert WIlson and Mo Sanu.

Would I be crazy to drop Hogan for Chubb? Seems he is the highest upside and also protects my Hyde investment. But I know I am not as strong on the WR side.

I think he’s worth a stash as a handcuff. Hogan has not done anything this year to prove he has value going forward with Edelman coming back and Gordon gets more involved

I’ts not a bad idea, my question is how do you have that many roster spots?!

If you think he will be there for another week i’d hold and just see what the snaps look like for Hogan with Edelman back, Gordon in and hopefully Gronk. If he’s out of the mix again then yes 100% especially as you are the Hyde owner but if you think your league will leave him there for a week Hogan is worth one more look.

Was listening to fantasy pros podcast today and one of the guys said that Hogan has been open a lot by Brady not looking his way much recently which is a concern if true (I’ve not seen enough on film to confirm) but Hogan does seem to be out of favour as well as under performing which for a Bill B team is a bad sign… so no one will fight you if you drop him for Chubb, and to be honest i dropped him last week in my league for Yeldon.

I know what you mean. On my money league there is a 5 player bench, so tons of players on waivers and bye weeks hit hard. This team has an 8 player so you can have an extra QB, or stash players. This team also has 4 IDP positions and some people have IDP players on their bench.