‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop Howard for Humphries? PPR

In first place with playoffs starting next week. Is it worth it to drop Jordan Howard at this point? Or is it better to just hold him in case Cohen goes down with an injury prior to the end of the fantasy season where it will be all his the backfield?

My RBs are Zeek, Melvin, Ware, Gus, Howard and Michel
My WRs are Tyreek, JuJu, TY, DJ Moore

Howard’s next 3 weeks - v LAR, v GB, @ SF

If Cohen goes down, he’s basically a must start vs SF week 16. That is the only thing that makes me hesitant dropping him, especially that RBs are harder to come by than WRs.

The drop would be for TB WR A. Humphries, although other WW options are:
WR S. Watkins KC
RB C. Thompson WSH
RB J. Richard OAK
WR Tyrell Williams LAC
WR M. Sanu ATL
WR M. Goodwin SF
WR Z. Jones BUF
WR J. Reynolds LAR
RB F. Gore MIA

Thanks!

Yes, dropping howard could end up hurting you because Howard is a pretty good player on a good offense, but he just hasn’t been producing, every time you put him in your lineup he hurts you. Given how strong you are at rb you don’t need him, and you could use one more wr. Personally I would go with Watkins. I know you already have Hill, but Watkins is still the best comb of floor and ceiling to me. Humphries is still a nice add though if you go that route.

yeah ive stuck with howard all season long and luckily havent had to use him that often but i also havent wanted to. thanks!!