Drop Jamaal Williams?

Would you drop him? I don’t really need him I’d rather pick up another WR just to have more depth

Current RBs are Chubb Fournette David Johnson(who might be dead) Chase Edmonds Hunt and Williams
WRs are Hopkins McLaurin Alshon and Robbie

I can try getting Stills, Davis, Metcalf, Dede Westbrook, Sanders

1 Like

I would only drop him for Stills, Metcalf or Sanders.

1 Like

It looks like you don’t need him. Before you drop him, try to target the Aaron Jones owner with some kind of package.

I have Jones and Williams. Rof schedule I’d like to start them simultaneously in one aspect or another. The schedule is favorable and in the FLEX I can have all the GB RB production. He sees work and TDs. All worthy of FLEX consideration weekly

I tried but there’s not much that he’s willing to give up Tyrell Williams is there but ehh idk I see better options on the waivers also Auden Tate is available also

1 Like

@ross.hego @Gramercy_Riffs does Sanders have more value with the 49ers?

1 Like

He’s got to have more. How could he have any less catching passes from Joe Sacco. But it does remain to be seen how fast he picks up the offense and if they’ll try to wedge him into roles he’s not built for. The advantage of having a running game to keep the DEF honest should allow some real opportunity for him

1 Like

Would you rank them as
Sanders
Stills
Metcalf
In order of who I should pick up? @Gramercy_Riffs

1 Like

Well in my particular situation I have Lockett and SEA plays @ ATL. So I’m trying to acquire Metcalf for this game to go in my FLEX. But I have depth.

They need someone to own the WR role in SF. None of those dudes have stepped up. Manny could absolutely do that. But we’re talking a slightly older guy that still needs to learn his new team

Kenny Stills. Consummate journeyman that the Colts probably didn’t dedicate alot of film study to. He’s obviously talented but he’s never been able to carve out a role in any offense. I’m sure Oakland will account for him. And they’re a very talented, very pissed off team.

Long term upside:
Manny
Metcalf
Stills
Immediate upside
Metcalf
Manny
Stills

1 Like

Would u drop Robbie to get Sanders? @Gramercy_Riffs

1 Like

Before last night’s game I would’ve said no. But if you watched it, even with Arnold imploding, he was making a concerted effort to get the ball to DeMarius Thomas. I don’t know if it was a matchup they saw and liked, or if he’s more acclimated and they want some of his old DEN magic or…idk. But Robby wasn’t involved. It may just have been a bad night all around.

Of your WR Robby has a great schedule along with his upside. I’d like to see another week vs a human DEF before I drop him