Drop Jonnu or Goedert? 10 Team PPR

Should I drop Jonnu or Goedert for any of the following free agents?

Joshua Kelley / Zach Moss / Mark Ingram / Gaskin / Mckinnon / Corey Davis / Ruggs III / Anthony Miller / Shenault / Scotty Miller

Current Roster
QB: Lamar Jackson
WR: Godwin/Kupp/Edelman/John Brown/Devante Parker/Parris Campbell
RB: Zeke/James White/Benny Snell/Chase Edmonds/Lev Bell IR
TE: Goedert / Jonnu
K: Koo
DEF: Bears

With AJ Brown out and Miles Sanders looking like he’s gonna play, I’d keep Jonnu over Dallas. I just think Jonnu will get more volume, and he’s not competing with another dominant pass catching TE on his team. I’d rather keep both, and drop your worst rb or wr to be honest though. In a 10tm league, it’ll be easier to replace your WR5/6 than a stud TE that is in the TE1 convo.
Also, I like all those FA’s you listed too…but I’d probably shave it down to Moss, Ingram, Kelley, Millerx2, and Davis.

Who do you think you would drop?

Personally I’d move Edmunds for either Moss or Ingram, and/or I’d move Campbell for Davis or the Miller you like best (Anthony imo)

There are some great FA’s there, I’d personally prefer Jonnu, but only because I think we’ll see Goedert weeks and Ertz weeks and it’ll be impossible to predict. I would be more than happy to roll out Goedert every week too.

I think for your team I’d be looking to snag another RB, and while riding the lev bell roller coaster for at least the next few weeks I’d be happier with a ‘start now’ option than a hold and wait, my rankings would be:

• Ingram
  • Moss
  • Kelley
  • Gaskin