Drop Jordan Howard for ito Smith?

Howard is Falling in a big way doesn’t seem like he’s going to be relevant anymore what should i do?

What’s the rest of your team look like? Howard isn’t a drop and certainly not for Ito. Ito is worth a pick up if you have space, Howard will still have trade value in a package if nothing else

Team is qbs dalton, Winston
RBs kamera, mixon, yeldon, Lyndsey, jones, Mack, Howard… fuck I have a lot of running backs
WRs Brown, sanders, Diggs, Ridley, jones jr
Vikings d
Kicker Gould

Been trying to package but no one wants him

Try to package Yeldon to the Fournette owner

Got Michel and Gordon for Howard and Marvin jones

3 Likes

Solid result well done

How do you feel about: trading away Jordan Howard & Cooper Kupp for OBJ & Winston (Filler for Brady for his bye week) .5 PPR

Howard and Kupp for OBJ isn’t bad if Kupp misses multiple weeks, if he’s back next week I’d prefer to hold onto Kupp. OBJ should have a good week and could be traded again after that. Winston is a good back up or ROS QB

Any news on kupp? Fully agree if he’s out multiple weeks solid trade if not I’d prosbbyk hold onto kupp

Any news on kupp? Fully agree if he’s out multiple weeks solid trade if not I’d prosbbyk hold onto kupp

That’s a good trade, I was able to swap Howard & Agholor for AB a couple weeks ago, glad I did it then!