Drop Joshua Kelley?

With the dull week 3 & fumble against the Panthers do you move on from Kelley or stash for a later game? I don’t “technically” need to pick up a desperate start this week, but do have some key week 3 waiver pickups like WR’s Jefferson, Lazard & RB’s Hyde, Wilson.

My gut says stash, but wanted validation. Thoughts?

1 Like

I’ve got him and the schedule says you keep him. If he would’ve gotten into the endzone this last week and been double digits you’re likely not even considering it. Worst-case scenario I’d look to move him for someone else.

2 Likes

@Hicknasty cheers brother. I think you are right and may just stash and use when bye weeks start coming up. How do you feel about R. Gage at this point w his possible concussion?

As a drop candidate? Know you may not get him back if you do and know you’ll have to be okay with it. Concussions aren’t a linear progression, people dont just get better over time sometimes they get worse. Also Julio will likely end up being Julio by the end of season so Gage’s production may fall off on its own. They hard sold me today on Jefferson today I’d tell you if you need to make moves and win games do it.

1 Like

Yeah I meant dropping Gage to pickup somebody like Jefferson this week, due to the same points that you bring up. I think Jefferson may be the better keeper throughout the rest of the season compared to Gage. Right now Gage is my WR5 and I’m not even sure if I’d play him over some of my other WR’s, but I do think Jefferson will fill Digg’s role consistently over the season and find more value & upside in stashing him.

I think you already know what to do.

1 Like

Colts D or Denver who you like better this week? and if Denver how much FAAB

Tough call, but Indy has been lights out so far. 1st against QB, 6th against RB, 5th against WR, 1st against TE. It would be hard for me to pass on Indy’s D, even with Denver’s favorable match up w the Jets. I think you’ll have a great week with either of them, but you will most likely be spending more FAAB on Indy.

Do not drop him over 1 game. I’m not saying he is = to Ekeler, but no one was dropping Ekeler for a bad week to start the season. Games just go that way sometimes. He’s a strong hold for me.

1 Like

right, i’m having trouble letting him go too. And I have multiple COVID outs this week (thanks Tenn and Patriots)

1 Like

I hope you didn’t lolol

1 Like

I didn’t drop him yet, but I’m still not sold on him, even after the Ekeler injury. The dude fumbled again & I don’t have high confidence in his consistency.

1 Like