Drop Justice Hill for Malcolm Brown?

Thoughts with dropping Hill and picking up Brown? I see Brown having more upside than Hill. But it could be that Hill wasnt involved this week because the Miami D sucks.

Uppity up up

Brown will continue to have value but I don’t see him having consistent 2 td games. This was TGIII’s first game back and I think they tempered their expectations for him. He ran great and was very efficient in the second half. I think Gurley will see more goal line carries as the season progresses which diminishes Brown’s value. I’d probably drop Hill for Brown but it’s very close and depends on what your team needs honestly. Forgot to add that I’m the Gurley owner as well so it would be insurance for me.

It’s close, but I think I would do it. Brown is more playable now and has huge upside if Gurley starts missing more snaps.

No. Justice hill is in a 3 way fight as arguably the more electric / talented back and has a chance to win out.

Brown will never replace gurley fully and he got carried by 2 TDs. That’s the least predictable stat.

1 Like

My other 2 backs are Breida and White, not much depth. I can see the Ravens never breaking up the comittee though unless Ingram or Gus gets hurt.

I get that but you can’t start Malcolm brown comfortably every week either so that doesn’t really help you. GUrley still led with 60%+ snaps. Brown isn’t scoring a TD every week.

3 Likes

I agree with Mike here. Unless you’re the Gurley owner, Brown isn’t a starter week to week. 2tds won’t be the norm and I’m still under the impression that they’re easing Gurley back into a more prominent role as the season progresses. They want him to retain his value for the end of season playoff push which hurts his value earlier in the season. As you can see though, he still has a consistent floor of double digit points.

So its pretty much a wash then AP is on waivers but thats dicey as well