Drop Kerryon Johnson for Phillip Lindsay?

I have #1 waiver position. I have Barkley, Gordon, Mixon, Conner, Sony Michel, and Kerryon Johnson. Should I drop Kerryon for Lindsay? Its a short (5 player) bench league so there are decent FAs including Bernard, Aaron Jones, Barber plus WRs like Golladay, Enunwa, Cole, Godwin, and Stills. But RBs are always valuable, even for trades.

So, drop Kerryon for Lindsay? Or for someone else? Or sit tight?

It sounds like you CAN drop Kerryon but I wouldnt say you have to. Leagues like this are always hard because there are so many good players available that you can swap in and out each week.

If you are going to start one of those waiver adds, then yes drop him. If you’re not even going to start them then its not worth using your pick.

I would almost rather have jones because he could come back and be the guy in GB

I would say if you are lacking with WR depth you could drop him for Golladay. But honestly, would you actualy play him over Barkley, Gordon or Conner? I wouldnt.

Keep Kerryon and his upside

My WRs: JuJu, Sanders, Cooks Jones, Jr. My ultimate solution might be to package a RB and WR to get a WR1.

Was thinking of packaging Conner and Jones Jr to Bell owner (really weak at RB with Lewis and Burkhead), has Allen, Evans, Fitzgerald, Crowder and Benjamin) for Allen or Evans.

1 Like