Drop Mecole Hardman?

I have Mecole Hardman stashed on my bench. Should I drop him to pick up Corey Davis or Bryan Edwards? .5 PPR

This is tough. I said this to someone yesterday: I’m not sure how much value Mecole Hardman holds as long as Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill are healthy. He may have to depend an injury or a big play. Depending on how deep your league is, I guess he could be a decent stash. Davis showed the most promise this week, but he’s on a run heavy offense that also has AJ brown at the WR1. If Bryan Edwards stays healthy, he could be the better option for PPR. This is a tough one though…

I haven’t seen enough from Hardman to make me want to roster him in a PPR league. He’s a better Best Ball or Standard league dart throw IMO. Drop him for Corey Davis, who I think will have a better year than AJ Brown when the season is done. Crazy? Maybe, but it’s not farfetched.

Since you are in a .5 PPR league dropping Hardman isn’t a bad idea. If you need to fill a starting spot then you have to. But I don’t see Davis putting up those numbers consistently. At least keeping Hardman will give you the upside if a Chief gets injured.