Drop Mike Williams for Quincy Enunwa?

Full point PPR. I have a tough decision here going forward. I like the upside of Mike williams but Quincy Enunwa looked great. Help footclan please!

I’d rather own Quincy. 30% market share and appeared to be the first read on most of Darnold’s plays. Williams only played like 50% of the snaps and is likely at least 3rd if not 4th in line for targets after Allen/Gordon/Williams.

1 Like

Enunwa, especially in PPR. I don’t know the exact number of snaps he played last night but it seemed like he never came off the field. Appears to be Darnold’s favorite target

you may be able to trade williams rather than drop him, but i’d rather have Enunwa

If you need a starter I would say Quincy but Williams has a higher ceiling and might be a better bench stash.

Enunwa or Watkins?

Enunwa. I’m off of Watkins.

1 Like

Same here, Watkins and Mahomes have no chemistry

So if I have to choose between dropping Watkins or Sutton for Enunwa still go Watkins? I like Sutton’s upside potential and he got just as many targets as Watkins week one as a rookie in his first game.

Tough call. I personally don’t think Sutton is worth rostering this early. Sitting behind DT and Sanders. Short of injury, he’s very hard shot at producing anything. i love him in dynasty and own him like everywhere. But I don’t own him in redraft.

Watkins has a slightly better shot at being relevant as a WR3. And Reid can still potentially find a use for him. I trust Reids offence more than i trust Vance’s offence;

1 Like