‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop someone for MVS?

MVS is still out there as an FA in my league. Wondering if I should drop someone on my roster to pick him up. I have to drop Royce because he’s still in my IR slot from last week and is no longer marked as out, but also have to drop another to get MVS. Who else should I drop (if anyone)? Tried doing a 2 for 1 trade to free up space, but had no takers. Feel like it’s either Ito or Njoku. Was trying to hold Njoku in hopes of using as a trade chip since there are some teams weak at TE (unsuccessful so far).

QB: Fitzpatrick
RB: Kamara, CMC, Mack, Kerryon, Ito Smith, Duke Johnson, R Freeman (IR)
WR: Evans, K Allen, Sanders, Fitzgerald
TE: OJ Howard, Njoku
DST: Chargers
K: Gano

10 team, 1/2 PPR, QB/2RB/2WR/FLX/TE/DST/K

Thanks!

Look at who your facing and see what they’re biggest need is make sure your not helping them out also

Don’t think either would be played by opponent. He already played a TE in Thurs night game, and dont think Ito is an upgrade over his RBs or flex. With that said, would either of those be worth dropping for MVS? Would you drop someone else on my roster?

Bumpity bump

If it was me, I’d prob drop Ito unless that’s just what someone needs to win at your detriment at some point. I think it’s worth it to see MVS’ potential at least.