‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Drop Taylor in bad weather


#1

Dalton is available on waivers.


#2

Wait and see what happens. I’ve seen rumors of them moving the Browns/Steelers game to Monday. If they play tomorrow, I’d go with Dalton. If they move to Monday, you can with Tyrod.


#3

Oh!
Didn’t see that. Thanks for the reply.


#4

oh wow, moving the game? Think that would happen?


#5

I’d play Dalton this week.


#6

Dalton is a good play this week. You could probably drop him for Tyrod and then come back and pick Taylor up after the game if you wanted.


#7

It’s in the realm of possibility. Especially if there is lightning. NFL spokesman said yesterday that they’re monitoring it closely. The forecast right now has torrential rain and 40 mph gusts. If I was a player, I’d want it rescheduled due to injury risk. Couldn’t help but share this too…image