Drop who, and pick up who?

Standard Scoring Dynasty, I’m trying to pick up N’Keal Harry and am looking to drop either Tonyan or Hasty. Would it even be worth it at this point? Trying to do it before tomorrow.

At RB I have: Gibson, CEH, Bell, Akers, Henderson, and Pollard

At WR I have: Chark, Evans, Cooks, M Williams, Green, J Gordon, and DPJ

At TE I have Hooper and Hurst

Any advice helps.

Hasty I think is becoming a safe drop even in dynasty just too much traffic ahead of him. He didn’t take his opportunity. Bye next week and Mostert is expected back and possibly Wilson and Coleman too. Hasty is toast without another injury crisis.

@Mr_Wind-up_Bird Do you think N’Keal Harry has anymore value than either? He was dropped and I’m thinking of picking up either him, Cam Sims, or Kendrick Bourne. Don’t need to play them, it would purely be for a stash.

I think they’re all shots in the dark. Nkeal is maybe more likely to happen and WR can take a few seasons to get adjusted and make an impact. I’d say he’s more likely than Hasty to be a long term player but that might not amount to much.

1 Like

@Mr_Wind-up_Bird what do you think about Tonyan vs Hasty? He’s also a drop candidate as I have Hooper and Hurst.

Is Bell droppable since you already have CEH? Still don’t see Bell producing much…

I’d rather not drop him purely because he’s the handcuff. I don’t see him being a large contributor but I also don’t know where he’ll end up next year.