RB1: Sony Michel

RB2: Joe Mixon

WR1: Tyler Boyd

WR2: Will Fuller V

Flex: Mark Ingraham

TE: Mark Andrews

K: Ka’imi Fairbairn

DST: Bears

Bench: Tyreek Hill, Tarik Cohen, Golden Tate, Dak Prescott, Mike Williams, Mecole Hardman, Malcolm Brown

I was wondering if I should drop Will Fuller V and add Terry McLaurin or John Brown or Geronimo Allison or add Jaylen Samuels?

Thanks for the help yall! Good luck in Week 3. I am in a must win situation!

I’d stick with Fuller. Better offense and more proven. Also doesn’t see best CB on other team.

Yea Good Point! Thanks for the advice.

Sure thing! Feel free to tweet any additional questions @fiends247

The counter argument is Kenny Stills is now the same guy as Fuller basically so now they have two.

Stills has been stealing snaps from Coutee, not Fuller.

What do both guys do? Both deep threats. Coutee isn’t that. I think Fuller is more well rounded than Stills though. Not sure I would drop Fuller for McLaurin but I would look to drop someone to pick Terry up if I could make room.

I like Terry as well. Not sure he could drop anyone though. However, with those 2 qbs I wouldn’t mind dishing one.

Yup I traded Damian Williams and Dak for Mark Inghram and Christian Kirk. I did that this morning after the post. Hope this wasn’t a bad trade. I looked at Mark’s fantasy playoff schedule and he should have good games at the end of the year.

It’s standard and I assume he doesn’t get return yards. I wouldn’t think twice about cutting Cohen right now except for he’s a little thin at RB. Brown should be a decent enough fill in on bye weeks or waivers is still an option until bye.

I love the trade. Good work!

As a Texans fan I would drop fuller for terry. Terry seems like the #1 and you have to bank on fuller getting the long bomb because he’s probably not gonna get lots of targets