Duke Johnson for John Brown?

WR: Adams (who’s hurt) Lockett, Woods, Djax(hurt) And I have a claim in for E. Sanders because someone dropped him.

RB: Mack (bye) Coleman, Carson, Duke, and Edmonds

1 Like

Tough call. I dont think you’ll start either very often especially if you get Sanders. In a vacuum I take Brown side but it’s a team need situation.

1 Like

John Brown has a great schedule, I would take him all day over Manny Sanders

1 Like

I didn’t believe it until I looked myself but you’re right. At least the next 6 weeks or so his schedule is nice.

1 Like

I would do it, Brown is getting the target share and production and the schedule opens up. The TD’s will come for Brown

1 Like

But even in the tougher matchups of Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and New England, Buffalo should still be able to use play action pass as those run defenses aren’t as stifling as they once were.

1 Like

You got that right. Pittsburgh is historically trash in the middle- undersized rush with no penetration leaving a vacuum, and the Giants had a chance against NE until 9 minutes to go; albeit with a brave effort/contribution from their own DEF.

1 Like

If Saquon was rushing and healthy I think we have a different outcome last night. Not saying they win but New England would have had a much harder time stopping the run and that would done wonders for Danny Dimes.

1 Like

100% agree. If the offense could’ve stayed on the field a bit more, and the running game more effective Dimes could’ve taken huge step forward and launched his own myth. He made some mistakes. He’s young. But that kid is so accurate. And the Giants kind of had their own 12th man. The wind had Tom Terrific looking less than spectacular. I hope they get it together so his growth isn’t stifled. I want to see every team do well. It’s good for the game

1 Like