Dump Boswell?

I have Boswell and he has been pretty meh - swap him out for Elliott, McManus, or Vintieri?

I dropped him…
If you are only debating those 3 kickers you mentioned I would go with Elliott…
Another good option that might be on your waivers is Dan Bailey…

Matt Prater is another who might be available. I see the Lions having to settle for a field goal a lot ROS. But yeah, get rid of Boswell’s sorry ass. I don’t understand how he’s kept his job in Pittsburgh for so long. I don’t think he will for much longer.

Not as bad as Jeff Reed in 2010 though…

Comparing kickers who have to play outdoors in Pittsburgh to those who play in domes is admittedly unfair though. But something to keep in mind as you hopefully decide to drop Boswell.

Boswell has done very well for having to kick in Pittsburgh weather. The part of the field he was having to kick from most of the game in Tampa was mush from all of the rain that came down right before the game. He is a good bad weather kicker and thats why Pitt keeps him.

I have no issues with swapping him for any of those guys you listed. AV plays in a dome. To me that is always a little more favorable for kickers. Elliott and McManus can bang from far out if you get extra points for longer fgs.