‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty (12 keeper) Trade

Current RBs: Zeke, Kamar, Yeldon/Fournette, A Jones, Guice, D Foreman

Current WRs: Keenan, Cooks, J Brown, Baldwin, A Robinson.

It’s 0.25 ppr. Conner owner is somewhat weak at RB behind CMac and is strong at WR: Hill, Sanders, Woods.

I’m trying to possibly package Yeldon/Fournette and Robinson for Conner and either Hill or Woods. Worth the trade? Or am i giving up too much?

Start 2 RB, 2 WR, and a flex.

EDIT: Trade to different owner. Also weak at RB.

Yeldon/Fournette and Robinson for Thielen and J. Howard?

Thanks guys!

Conner will be huge next year with no Bell there. I wouldn’t want to get rid of him in any keeper format. This trade is also very lateral.

I doubt he’d give up Hill. But if he did, it’d be a huge game-break type guy for my team. Would you rather have the injury prone Fournette and Yeldon or Conner next year?

Conner, hands down. So if I was other owner, why would I want to downgrade next year and make a lateral/slight downgrade at WR?

The only way I would give consideration is if were trying to win now because Fournette and Yeldon will be more useful to me come playoff time.

Because he’s starting Ekeler as his RB2 and Bell is coming back this year. Needs some RB help and I’d like to get another top notch WR.

What is his record? Will having Fournette put him over the edge this year?

He’s 5-1 and in first place and I’m 2-4 and in 6th. 10 team league. top 6 make playoffs.

Trade to different owner. Also weak at RB.

Yeldon/Fournette and Robinson for Thielen and J. Howard?