‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty .5 pt ppr Gronk Trade

Would you give up Gronk and Doug Martin for Kyle Rudolph, DeSean Jackson, Derrick Henry and draft pick 2.02 ?
Roster format 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex, 1Te:
My other- RB’s-Tevin Coleman, Spencer Ware, Theo Riddick, Ameer Abdullah, Rob Kelly. WR- Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffery, Golden Tate, Jarvis Landry, Donte Moncrief, Corey Coleman
Thanks everyone

No I would keep gronk.

What pick do you have the year in your re-draft? The reason I ask is this leaves you very thin for this next season at RB so if you have a top 3 pick you can probably get Fournette or Mcaffery which will give you a starting RB and then I would def do this trade. As of right now with this trade you don’t really have that stud solid #1 RB every team should have. However, if you believe in Coleman as well as Abdullah (I can hear Mike screaming “Ameer Abdullah Express!”) then I like this trade. Henry is the future in Tennessee and Gronk is crazy injury prone.

Worst case scenario, you could always trade a WR away for a decent RB. You are pretty stacked there. Possibly package any WR not names Julio along with Ware/Riddick for an upgrade at RB.

I have the 1st overall

Then I absolutely do this trade. You would then have Fournette/Mcaffery and Henry to build your team around for the next 6 years plus all those other guys for depth at RB. Get rid of Gronk, he is very injury prone and loses major value in a dynasty league.

Yes, absolutely do this trade. Gronk is overvalued. Although, if I were you, I’d consider seeing if you can sell Gronk a little higher. But definitely sell him

Is this a snake rookie draft? If so, do you think you can push this owner to give you their 1st instead of the 2nd?

It is a snake, and I tried getting his 1st Rd but he has the 2nd overall pick and will not part with it.

yeah im all over this trade. you get a replacement for gronk, along with young depth at RB and a deep threat in jackson going to a team that throws. at the 2.02 you can get a lot. kareem hunt is going around here, samaje perine… both guys who could easily start half way through the season, and then on for the next 4 years. you give up nothing and get everything imo.

To follow on Buster’s suggested RBs, I would target Perine over Hunt if both are available there because I think Ware has a better chance to hold off Hunt than Kelley does Perine. (had both Kelley and Ware going into my own rookie draft recently and had to make the same decision.)

ill second that. the more i look into it the more i believe Perine is the week 1 starter, and hunt is going to be at the earliest, a week 6 starter. maybe even next year. with the off chance of not at all, that he will just replace West. but i do believe Hunt is a starter, and a lot more of an upgrade over west than most people seem to believe.

I would jump all over this trade in a dynasty league!