Dynasty Amari trade help

Full ppr dynasty league.

I’m giving up guice and golladay
I’m getting cooper, mark andrews, a high second round pick.

My rbs: bell, Mixon, Cook, Freeman, kerryon, penny, ballage

My wrs: obj, Adams, Alshon, Julio, Keke, mike Williams, foster

My TE: engram, Henry

Does this trade make sense going forward? I know guice and golladay have a ton of upside but I think I can take the risk with amari. Andrews gives me another option and the pick is good too.

I love this trade. You’re getting the best single piece, Cooper.

Out of curiosity, what is your starting lineup requirements?

1 Like

It’s:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
FLEX

It does slightly impact whether I would accept the trade. Cooper would not even crack the starting roster until bye weeks or Injury. Does Cooper share a bye week with Bell, Mixon, Cook, OBJ, Adams or Julio?

His bye week is different than all players on my roster

I also know things can change from year to year and he’s a great young wr that has proved it. I’m not convinced by golladay with them wanting to run the ball.

I’m fine moving off of Golladay as a contending manager for those reasons. However for a rebuild or Taxi Squads - I’m still all in on Smooth Routes.

• Potential for coaching staff to be different in 2020. Not counting on it. But not counting it out and the impact that has on players.
  • Stafford played hurt in 2018, including fracture in is back.
  • Recency bias! Last half of season without Marvin Jones, Kerryon Johnson, Golden Tate

I expect positive regression for Stafford and Lions passing offense.

1 Like

I will accept the trade. Thanks for your input!

I dont think id do that, you have the reciever position locked down and most likely wont play cooper over any of your starters except for a bye week. If guice comes back healthy he could be a top 10 back in the coming years and golladay has WR1 potential. Both of them younger than cooper, doesnt seem like its worth it

1 Like