Dynasty draft pick question - Devin Funchess

Ok, I am the commish in a 2nd year Dynasty where everyone gets to “franchise” (keep) one player who is 29 years old on offense and one player who is older than 29 on defense and everyone else who is younger than 29. It’s IDP and we are doubling the defensive positions this year.

I already own the 1.02 and the 1.10 via trades. (Traded Julio and Kittle for Diggs and 1.10) (Swaped firsts with someone early last year in a trade and ended up with Kamara and a great lotto at 1.02)

I’m being offered the 1.09 for Devin Funches. I’m really high on Funchess and would like to keep him. but with this being our first draft after startup I’m a little torn. Do you think the value at 1.09 is worth Funchess in what I expect to be his breakout year?

QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,Flex,K
DL,DL,LB,LB,DB,DB,Flex
.5 point PPR
My Roster:

Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB
Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB
Coleman, Tevin ATL RB
Collins, Alex BAL RB
Crowell, Isaiah NYJ RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Mack, Marlon IND RB
McKissic, J.D. SEA RB
Benjamin, Kelvin BUF WR
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Funchess, Devin CAR WR
Hollins, Mack PHI WR
Kearse, Jermaine NYJ
Kupp, Cooper LAR WR
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
Kroft, Tyler CIN TE
Shaheen, Adam CHI TE
Tucker, Justin BAL PK
Donald, Aaron LAR DE
Fowler, Dante JAC DE
Alonso, Kiko MIA LB
Mack, Khalil OAK LB
Wagner, Bobby SEA LB
Jefferson, Tony BAL S
Joseph, Karl OAK S
Poyer, Jordan BUF S

Tough crowd.

Can you clarify ‘keeper’ in relation to the Dynasty league? Is this a contract league too? Do you no keep your entire roster?

I would keep Funchess. I think he will be better than whoever ends up at 9 in the draft

The first paragraph clarifies that you get to keep everyone aged 29 and younger.The cut off date is July 1st. Each team is allowed to franchise one player who is over the age of 29.

Thanks. I’m leaning to keep him as well. I just get super excited for rookies coming into the leauge and want them all! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry. I clearly didn’t read that closely enough. (It looks like you’re missing the word “keep” in front of everyone in the first paragraph.)

Hold on Funchess.