Got offered:

Melvin Gordon
Davante Adams
Phillip Lindsay
Andrew luck

All for just Gurley.

I have to take that right? That’s a haul of a return

Anyone? Shameless bump

uhh I think this is a duh take it kind of trade. I was offering melvin and lindsay early this season for gurley and they said no. I thought that was more than fair.

I know it’s a lot but I have a solid starting lineup and Lindsay would end up being on the bench. Honestly I’d have a hard time finding a spot for Adams that’s how great my starters are

list your full roster - that’ll help on weighing in

If you feel like you can set a winning lineup without Gurley, I’d do it. It wouldn’t be a matter of sitting good people on your bench but taking good players away from other opponents.

6 team large roster dynasty league

Current Starters:

Matty Ice
Gurley
Hunt
Julio
Thielen
Diggs
T.Y.
Woods
Ertz

I was thinking that. See my starting roster below

Who would your next RB up be? Gordon out for a little while, if you’re competing for the ship (which I imagine you are with this lineup) it’s a tough choice. You have great WRs

@ben_jamin627 Yea I’m in first place. Tevin Coleman is first up on bench

After that it’s Yeldon

So Lindsay > Coleman all day for me, it’s taking quite a big hit at the RB position until Gordon returns, with a slight bump in WR with Adams > Woods, TY and possibly Diggs (matchup dependent maybe) and a slight bump in QB imo. It’s going to make it a bit more tough to win the ship this year imo but if you think it can be done, go for it.