‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Help: How to improve?

Hey Footclan, could use some help with my Dynasty team. Just finished my first season and came in 9th. I’m not sure what to do with my team since I feel like I’ve got a number of young, talented WRs, but don’t know which I should be selling for picks or including in potential trades. Would love to hear you opinion on the right path to improving the team, thanks all!

12 team, .5 ppr, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 5 WRT Flex

QB: Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Devonta Freeman, Raheem Mostert, Ty Johnson, Nyheim Hines, Bo Scarbrough, Ameer Abdullah, Rex Burkhead, Ito Smith, Kenjon Barner, Darrel Williams, Darren Sproles, Corey Clement, Rodney Anderson

WR: Juju Smith-Schuster, Stefon Diggs, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Jarvis Landry, John Brown, Golden Tate, Cole Beasley, Danny Amendola, Jaron Brown, Nelson Agholor, Keelan Doss

TE: Evan Engram, TJ Hockenson, Blake Jarwin, Cameron Brate

2020 1.04, 2.04, 2.10, 3.04, 4.04

I hate to say it but your team looks a little “long in the tooth.” I would try and sell off your Qbs, Freeman, J.Brown and Tate.

See if you can also get anything thing for Mostert after the Super Bowl.

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking the same, just need to find someone willing to entertain those players.

I think this offseason is the best time to try to trade Mostert, I dont think his trade value is going to increase. This is the right time to maybe get another second round or third round pick for him.

Also if you’re going to try to move a WR I would see what you could get for Boyd or Landry. Boyd is a good receiver, but as long as you’re with Diggs, Schuster, and Golladay, I’d try to get some value for the top end guys that are start/sit questions every week.

Are your waivers open?

Thanks for the tip, I’d been considering moving diggs or Landry to try and get some rookie picks to bolster my RBs. I’ll start shopping Mostert as well.

1 Like

Yes, waivers are open.

I would bet you could find 7-8 ways to improve your roster right there. Sproles clement and barner have almost no value. I’d be curious to hear the top 10 highest owned percentage players in your waivers