‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty league .5 ppr trade help!

I received a trade offer. Should I accept?

I would receive Drew Brees, Darren Waller, Baker Mayfield, DJ Chark

I would give:
Hollywood Brown, Kyler Murray, 2021 1st rd.

Some of my current players (not including the players above):
QB: Kirk Cousins, Matt Stafford
RB: Leveon bell, James Conner, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Alexander Mattison
WR: TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, Breshad Perriman, Christian Kirk, Preston Williams
TE: Vance McDonald, Try Burton, Jared Cook
Rookies: Jalen Reagor, Brandon Aiyuk, Darrynton Evans, Jalen Hurts

Thanks!

I would hold with Kyler, Hollywood, and the pick. It looks like the trade would improve upon your TE position but I would be fine using Jared Cook as my starting TE. I would keep Kyler who has a nice floor with is rushing work, and not to mention he’s young and just got a WR in his prime (Hopkins). I have questions surrounding how much work Waller will get with all the additional/returning weapons on the Raiders. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Hunter Renfrow and Ruggs eat into his target share (not to mention the possibility of Josh Jacobs receiving a higher portion of the receiving work out of the backfield). Drew Brees is likely in his last year (so expect that roster spot to open up quickly). DJ Chark, while having one successful year under his belt, is still on an offense that I regard as bottom half of the league (which could be great for the “garbage time” truthers, but I typically stay away from poor offenses). Don’t break the bank on Waller, Drew Brees, Baker, and DJ by offering up a 2021 1st on top of Kyler and Hollywood.

1 Like