Dynasty League Settings IR/Bench

Trying to create a dynasty league and trying to figure out how many bench spots/IR spots I should have. Starts are

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
FLEX
DST
K

Any suggestions on the starts or bench/IR spots would be helpful!

I am the commissioner of 2 dynasty leagues… Breakdowns are as follows:

12 team, ppr, 20man rosters, 6man taxis (3yrs or less in NFL eligible, but once activated to roster can’t go back to Taxi until the next season), 3 IR
QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, SuperFlex, DEF, K

10team, ppr, 25man rosters, 5man taxis (3yrs or less in NFL eligible, but once activated to roster can’t go back to Taxi until the next season), 3 IR
QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, SuperFlex, RB/WR, DEF

Trading has been very active, and there’s a decent balance of players still available on waiver and roster decisions to make, but also not having to cut guys you really like.

better off with.5 ppr, with no kickers or defense use 2 flex positions. i prefer a 25-30 man roster eith 5 taxi squads, and 2 irs.

Yeah in one of my leagues a few owners pushed to get rid of K and replace with RB/WR flex since we had super flex… traditionalists voted to keep K in.

So when I started another league with the same two owners who didn’t want a K, we chose to go with RB/WR instead and now they’re happy.

FootClan podcasts have talked about randomness of kickers and not much use for them but a lot of owners still like the feel of having kickers… Maybe that will change as some kickers have 1 point and concussion games (happened to me and cost a game) and other kickers score 28 and blow them out randomly. Don’t know, I’m happy to have a diff feel to the two Dynasty leagues I’m in.

if you need a fill in spot let me know.

I prefer the lineup to be as close to the NFL as possible so, my optimal setup would be
1QB- no 2qb or superflex. does not happen in the NFL
1 RB
2WR
1TE
1RB/WR
1TE/WR This covers pretty much any formation an NFL team would put out there.
2 RB sets, 4 WR sets, 2TE sets or any other mix in between.
1 DE/ST which would include kicker points.
Some hate drafting a kicker, some feel it is not right without it, this fixes both sides(hell, kickers are ST players).
Don’t give bonus points or negative pts to the DE/ST for the kicks, just a straight 1 or 3.

I like deep rosters, at least 2 for every starting spot plus a taxi squad.
Unlimited !R as long as teams can’t put suspended players or barely injured players, only players listed as out or IR should be eligible.