Dynasty League Start Up - Drafting ASAP - Closed

I’m looking to start up a Dynasty League on Sleeper. If you can be active, responsive to trade offers, and ready to wheel and deal to build your dynasty team for better or worse, please apply.

$20 buy in through LeagueSafe. Drafting immediately when the league has 12 owners. This would allow off season trading to begin right after the draft.

12 Team, .5 PPR

Starting line up
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
2 FLEX(RB,WR,TE)

16 Player Bench

No Kicker or Defense

3 Taxi Squad

3 Round Rookie Draft.

We are doing a Slow Draft starting 3-5-2019 at 8:00 AM PST of all current Vets for the first 24 roster spots. Then sometime after the NFL draft, we’ll do a separate 3 round Rookie Draft.

I have the settings set in Sleeper to what I think would be a fun league, but I’ll listen to any changes any potential owners may like, and we can vote from there.

If any of you are interested in joining, send dm for details, or post your email so I can send you the link to join.

I’m down.
Lile.aaron@gmail.com

great, link sent.

Sounds fun, bwsworld@gmail.com

awesome, email sent with the link

I have a few people who might be interested but idk about 2 qb with 12 teams, you’ll have a few teams without a backup qb

Good point, with consideration of bye weeks too. Changing it to 1 QB now.

I am interested if a spot exists, caugusty21@yahoo.com

cool, link sent.

Any spots left for this league?

Interested!
Asfriedhoff@gmail.com

yep, feel free to email me for the link to join.

markusoleary@yahoo.com

great! email with the link to join has been sent

I’m interested. ahofenermuc@gmail.com

sweet, email sent.

mikecasper87@gmail.com would love the info!

Link emailed.

How are you going for spots? Want someone from Australia? On sleep as aaronddunn

If you’re active and ready to commit to this Dynasty, come on over.

1 Like

Sign me up