‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Newbie Interested In Joining League

Hi All!

Never done a Dynasty league, but as a fantasy football obsessor, I figured it’s about time I join one that is real competitive and active. I can send my fantasy resume to all interested leagues!

I’m in the same boat. I’d love to start something up!

Me too!! Been year-round obsessed with fantasy football the last 4 years. I swear I don’t even listen to music anymore, only podcasts… lol. Please let me know if you start/find something! I still get a bit confused between the dynasty and keeper type of leagues.

Im in. Never been in a dynasty. Very interested. Took my 1st paid championship this year…

Hey,

I’ve been running dynasty leagues since 2009 and redraft leagues from 2004-2008.

Ndl 32 is the 2nd of my two 32 team leauges that i run. The first started in 2009 and it still has 1/3 of the original owners and several more that joined in 2010 or 2011. NDL 32 was started in 2013 with many of the NFL league owners.

The leagues might be some of the most unique around and ive heard many times they are the owners favorite leagues. I think a big part of the success of the leagues is the owners trust in me. I wont claim to be the best commish but i do mu best to rule as fairly as possible.

This is a pretty indepth leauge with year round activity needed to be a sucessful owner.

The following link is the bylaws please read through them and let me know if you have any questions.

The league link is here https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/16586#0

I have 3 teams that opened recently that still need filled:
Jacksonville
Tampa Bay
Detroit

If you have any questions and are interested please contact me at mzpettengill@gmail.com

The teams are first come first serve - based on contact and payment of the league’s entry fee.

Check this out…

My name is Brian and I have been playing fantasy football for 10+ years and of that time, I am entering year 4 of dynasty. This will be the 7th dynasty league that I am the commissioner of. I am from Sacramento CA and a new footclan member.

Take a look at this upcoming league that I am slowly filling spots as I am currently finishing up a similar startup. The host site being used, is MFL and all money transactions will go through Leaguesafe.

First thing, why is it called double dipping? This league will have two copies of each NFL player and incoming rookies. Each player can be owned by two separate teams, either in your division or in the opposite conference (two copies of each player can NOT be owned by the same owner). The league will have 20 different owners/teams. 2 conferences of 10 teams- 4 divisions of 5 teams in each division.

Here are some highlighted scoring features: PPR, PPC (point per carry), PP1D (point per first down), 2QB, 2-TE Premium.

Fee: $50 yearly, top 4 teams get paid.

Roster info: 30 man rosters, 5 IR (only allowed the Sunday prior to week one through end of week 17) and a 5 man taxi squad (one catch, NO taxi squad year one). Start 12 players- 2 QB, 2-5 RB, 3-6 WR, 2-3 TE and we do NOT use K, DST or IDP.

The draft will be determined by majority wins league vote, the poll will be like this:

1. Draft after nfl draft
  2. Draft startup immediately with rookies not yet drafted and draft Rookies in the startup
  3. Draft startup immediately but draft rookie draft placeholders
  4. Draft startup immediately and then draft rookies after NFL draft in reverse order of startup draft.
    The draft order will be determined by http://www.draftordergenerator.com and emailed out to everyone directly from that site. The draft will be 30 round snake style.
    http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/61621#0

Let me know if you’re interested or have any further questions.

Brian T

Any interest?

My name is Brian and I have been playing fantasy football for 10+ years and of that time, I am entering year 4 of dynasty. This will be the 7th dynasty league that I am the commissioner of. I am from Sacramento CA and a new footclan member.

Take a look at this upcoming league that I am slowly filling spots as I am currently finishing up a similar startup. The host site being used, is MFL and all money transactions will go through Leaguesafe.

First thing, why is it called double dipping? This league will have two copies of each NFL player and incoming rookies. Each player can be owned by two separate teams, either in your division or in the opposite conference (two copies of each player can NOT be owned by the same owner). The league will have 20 different owners/teams. 2 conferences of 10 teams- 4 divisions of 5 teams in each division.

Here are some highlighted scoring features: PPR, PPC (point per carry), PP1D (point per first down), 2QB, 2-TE Premium.

Roster info: 30 man rosters, 5 IR (only allowed the Sunday prior to week one through end of week 17) and a 5 man taxi squad (one catch, NO taxi squad year one). Start 12 players- 2 QB, 2-5 RB, 3-6 WR, 2-3 TE and we do NOT use K, DST or IDP.

The draft will be determined by majority wins league vote, the poll will be like this:

1. Draft after nfl draft
  2. Draft startup immediately with rookies not yet drafted and draft Rookies in the startup
  4. Draft startup immediately and then draft rookies after NFL draft in reverse order of startup draft.
    The draft order will be determined by http://www.draftordergenerator.com and emailed out to everyone directly from that site. The draft will be 30 round snake style.

Brian T

Check this out, see if you’re interested.

1. Draft after nfl draft

Brian T

Look at this one, any interest?

1. Draft after nfl draft

Brian T

Hey Man!

That league sounds awesome but I actually joined a dynasty league already.
Given the commitment and it being my first dynasty league, I want to give
it my full attention and make sure I don’t screw it up! Thanks again for
the invite!

Thank you for the response and good luck. Most important thing to remember in Dynasty, stay active. Communicate as much as you can, play the waivers, when rejecting offers, give feedback in the comments section.

Check this out Dynasty Startup! Salary Cap, Free Agent Auction, Contracts, IDP, GM Experience!