‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Newbie Interested In Joining League

Hi All!

Never done a Dynasty league, but as a fantasy football obsessor, I figured it’s about time I join one that is real competitive and active. I can send my fantasy resume to all interested leagues!

I’m in the same boat. I’d love to start something up!

Me too!! Been year-round obsessed with fantasy football the last 4 years. I swear I don’t even listen to music anymore, only podcasts… lol. Please let me know if you start/find something! I still get a bit confused between the dynasty and keeper type of leagues.

Im in. Never been in a dynasty. Very interested. Took my 1st paid championship this year…

Hey,

I’ve been running dynasty leagues since 2009 and redraft leagues from 2004-2008.

Ndl 32 is the 2nd of my two 32 team leauges that i run. The first started in 2009 and it still has 1/3 of the original owners and several more that joined in 2010 or 2011. NDL 32 was started in 2013 with many of the NFL league owners.

The leagues might be some of the most unique around and ive heard many times they are the owners favorite leagues. I think a big part of the success of the leagues is the owners trust in me. I wont claim to be the best commish but i do mu best to rule as fairly as possible.

This is a pretty indepth leauge with year round activity needed to be a sucessful owner.

The following link is the bylaws please read through them and let me know if you have any questions.

The league link is here https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/16586#0

I have 3 teams that opened recently that still need filled:
Jacksonville
Tampa Bay
Detroit

If you have any questions and are interested please contact me at mzpettengill@gmail.com

The teams are first come first serve - based on contact and payment of the league’s entry fee.