‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty owner wanted - ORPHAN TEAM (very active league)

Hey everyone!

Our 10 man dynasty league is looking for an owner to take over a team since we had someone become unresponsive. A couple things about the league:

Settings: .5ppr, 10 teams, 25 man rosters and no K or D/ST.
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/2Flex
The league operates on MFL
We communicate on Slack and it is a very active group and owners are expected to respond and be active in the chat for trades and to get back to owners who reach out about them.

PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS LEAGUE UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH SLACK AND LOOKING TO BE IN A VERY ACTIVE, FRIENDLY LEAGUE WITH LOTS OF TRADING

Please don’t accept or reach out about this team if you are just trying to add as many leagues as possible, that’s what happened with the owner that left. It doesn’t need to be your only league but I really want whomever takes this team over to understand that it’s a talkative league.

With that being said, it’s also a great one with a lot of fun owners that know a ton about FF and love to win.

Orphan Roster (notable players):

Lamar Jackson
Jameis Winston
Aaron Rodgers
Derrick Henry
Chris Thompson
Jay Ajayi
Keenan Allen
Antonio Brown
Michael Gallup
Kenny Golladay
TY Hilton
David Njoku
2019 rookie picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 4.02, 5.02

PLEASE consider all this carefully before you reach out. It’s a really good league and this is our only weak spot, so whomever we pick up we hope to have in the league for the long term.

I don’t know if you still have room but, if you do i would be interested in joining your league. Is there a deposit? Downloaded slack and have been messing with it all day. Have been playing fantasy for roughly 10 years and am looking for active members. Created a MFL account last season but, have mostly stuck to sleeper, flea flicker, yahoo, nfl and espn.
S_warbington@yahoo.com

Still looking for an Owner?

I am definitely interested if you are still looking to fill this spot. I am a very active owner, and I only have one other dynasty GM league that I am a part of. I would much rather have two leagues that I am very active in, rather than a bunch of leagues that I just set and forget. Let me know!

gohalos33@gmail.com