‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

DYNASTY picks 1.10 and 2.01 HELP!

I’m picking at the 1.10 and 2.01 in our startup draft. It’s separate from the rookie draft and it’s flipped. So, I have the 1.01 in the rookie meaning… Saquon. My question is at 1.10 and 2.01 who should I take. I want to take Keenan Allen as my wr1. Guys in contention (unless the 1.09 takes one. Rankings would be preferred) For the 2.01 are Dalvin cook, kareem hunt, Melvin Gordan, Fournette, Julio, Davante Adams, and Michael Thomas. Who should I take with my second?

Michael Thomas should not be there. If he is, I’d take him as the first pick and either Allen or Adams with the second.

Agree with @MikeMeUpp to a T. My order for those three would be:

1. Thomas
  2. Allen
  3. Adams

I took allen and thomas

Well done sir. Great start to your dynasty team

Thanks! I’m gonna need some more advice late in the game. Does drafting for dynasty change the argument for qbs? Also, i’m focused on a running back now. I’ll throw out who’s left closer till

thomas first then allen

Dynasty does not change QB other than the fact that you obviously rank the older guys a bit later (i.e. brady/brees/etc.)

But if it’s a single QB league, I still always wait unless its something ridiculous like getting rodgers in the 6th or something.